DV STOP/Centralized Screening-Supervisor
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO IS HARD WORKING, CARING, AND WANTING TO SERVE OTHERS THEN THIS AGENCY IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!
THINGS TO EXPECT AS A PROGRAM SUPERVISOR:
· Participate in staff interviewing, hiring, transfers, terminations, and training with the Human Resources Department.
· Document (verbal/written) and submit significant and routine paperwork such as statistics reports, daily activities, upcoming events, special concerns, varied incident reports, etc., as required by the program and submit to appropriate personnel.
· Complete Inquiry/Referral forms, as appropriate.
· Meet with program Manager as needed to review progress, problem solve and address issues relating to staff and program.
· Directly responsible to the Program Manager for administrative and program issues regarding admission, discharge, and utilization management issues, while in conformance with accepted social work practice and the agency’s program definition and policies.
· Participate in "on call" rotation for the shelter.
· Drive personal vehicle or agency passenger van to conduct program business, as assigned.
· Be able to drive and transport clients, if needed.
· Supervise and provide technical direction for staff including co-facilitation of weekly staff meetings.
MORE ABOUT US:
We are looking for dedicated individuals who work well in a team dedicated to helping others in the community to make a difference and change lives. This work consists of helping others who are going through a rough patch get back on their feet by providing them with resources and tools they can use once they leave the shelter environment. If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your next career path, then we encourage you to apply.
PAY: $43,680.00/Year (Salary)
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm (Some weekend hours)
· High School Diploma or GED, required.
· Bilingual in Spanish/English, preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in related area (Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Women’s Studies, Justice Studies, Counseling, Family Studies, Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, etc.., preferred.
· 6-months of supervisory experience, minimum. 2 years supervisory experience proffered
· Experience working with domestic violence, homeless, or economically disadvantaged population, preferred
· Knowledge of experience with trauma informed practices required
· Knowledge of basic math and Excel functions
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
· Knowledge of community resources preferred
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Mesa, AZ, USA