Trailer Utilization Coordinator
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, vacation pay, flex time, and 8 paid holidays!
Job Title: Trailer Utilization Coordinator
Maximize the revenue and utilization of Landstar's trailer fleet through the research and reallocation of trailer equipment within the network.
- Research historical data related to company controlled assets using multiple systems of record
- Assist internal and external customers via inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Identify opportunities through research to reposition company assets that are deemed to be underperforming
- Dispatching and processing payments to reposition company assets
- Participate in Drug and Alcohol testing notifications as needed
- Satisfy internal and external customer requests for assets promptly
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good organizational skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three months to one year of office experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America