Drug/Alcohol Testing Representative
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, vacation pay, flex time, and 8 paid holidays!
Job Title: Drug/Alcohol Testing Representative
Execute the Landstar Drug and Alcohol testing program to meet DOT regulations as well as handle requests for verification of employment.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and provide quality customer service
- Adhere to all policies regarding confidentiality
- Process and audit drug and alcohol testing results and related paperwork
- Work with various third party contractors
- Run and distribute quarterly random notification lists to various departments
- Train representatives throughout the company
- Process third party invoices
- Create and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience
- Ability to remain calm in demanding situations
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills in all modes
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to understand and interpret federal regulations
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Call center experience - inbound and outbound
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to three years experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America