Ops Solutions Coordinator
Landstar is headquartered in Jacksonville and is a Fortune 500 company.
Hours: M-F, 8am - 5pm
The Ops Solution Coordinator is an integral part of Accounts Solutions and is vital to the overall success of the Ops Solutions team. This is a problem-solving role and is instrumental to the proper integration and improvement of business-to-business relationships with agents and customers alike. This goal contributes to the growth of the business by providing timely and useful metrics. The coordinator will focus on ensuring compliance to customer requirements, troubleshooting status updates with agents, and 3PL compliance. Working directly with information technology (IT) staff and external customers, Coordinators ensure that requested EDI programing and changes have all the information needed to build and successfully implement them, and that the work is getting done in a timely manner. This is a highly technical position requiring daily coordination and communication between internal and external parties to support account compliance and growth.
Essential Responsibilities include the following:
• Log into and address queues for phone and email
• Utilize available system tools to identify underperforming accounts
• Analyze rejected lanes and present corrective action plan to upper management
• Generate and distribute monthly and/or quarterly performance reports by acquiring, manipulating, and summarizing data
• Complete set up tasks supporting the implementation of new business
• Handle the investigation, evaluation, and/or resolution of issues and respond to inquiries promptly
• Assists in preparation, coordination, and documentation of relevant processes
• Review documents for accuracy and completeness, gathering missing documentation as needed
• Ensure compliance to customer operational requirements through continuous engagement and collaboration with agents and customers.
• Perform new and on-going training for agents and personnel on department processes, systems and procedures.
• Suggest and assist agents with operations strategies to assist in the retention and growth of business.
• Act as liaison between agent and internal departments to ensure timely resolution of open items on managed accounts. Be an active advocate of agent and customer relationships.
• Research service failures and provide the necessary support for corrective actions.
• Lead calls with customers and agents to quickly diagnose or resolve issues.
• Other duties as assigned
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across several levels of leadership.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers in a professional demeanor
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Cognos and iSeries query
• Extremely organized and detail oriented Desirable Soft Skills
• Excellent technical skills
• Time and priority management
• Strong conflict resolution base
• Effective time management and goal-setting skills.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America