Ops Solutions Coordinator
Landstar is a Fortune 500 company and is headquartered in Jacksonville.
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
Location: Onsite, Landstar headquarters
This is a highly technical position requiring daily coordination between internal and external parties to support account compliance and ensure smooth operations with a focus on customer requirements on awarded business, load tendering, status updates, and 3PL opportunities. Drives root cause analysis and problem resolution on key managed accounts and accounts requiring a single point of contact.
- Monitor queues and address phone and email to maintain communications between Landstar and a variety of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) customers
- Work with information technology (IT) staff and external customers to ensure the EDI program is operating at maximum efficiency utilizing available system tools to identify underperforming accounts
- Analyze rejected lanes and present corrective action plan to upper management
- Generate and distribute monthly and/or quarterly performance reports by acquiring, manipulating, and summarizing data
- Support business growth initiatives for existing accounts by updating, configuring and/or creating presentation materials in the form of summaries, graphs, and slides
- Complete set up tasks supporting the implementation of new business
- Handle the investigation, evaluation, and/or resolution of issues and respond to inquiries promptly
- Assists in preparation, coordination, and documentation of relevant processes
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness, gathering missing documentation as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme analytical ability
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers in a professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Cognos and iSeries query
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three to five years of EDI experience required
- Knowledge of transportation industry is preferred
Excellent benefit package.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America