50326 - Service Specialist - 349 - Carrier Qualifications
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, vacation pay, flex time, and 8 paid holidays!
Job Title: Service Specialist
Department(s): Carrier Qualifications - 349
Grade: NE 4
In Office - Jacksonville or Rockford
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm ET(8am-5pm CT)
Act as a customer service provider and specialist to all Landstar agents and third party carriers making qualification inquiries. Initiate the carrier qualification process based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Respond to incoming calls and email inquiries
- Enter information into various databases
- Perform timely processing of insurance renewals
- Request carrier information and documents from internal and external sources
- Provide support to departments outside of Capacity Qualifications related to Brokerage database updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Teamwork is essential
- Data entry skills of 88 KPM
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of IBM i or similar transportation management system
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three months to one year related experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar System, Inc., 1000 Simpson Rd, Rockford, Illinois, United States of America
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America