50356 - Bid Analyst - 273 - Pricing Services
401K, vacation pay, flex time, and 8 paid holidays!
Job Title: Bid Analyst
Prepares bids, analyzes and recommends assignment of Customer accounts to the Sales and Agent community. Provides market intelligence for all accounts/bids as necessary for the purpose of maximizing business opportunities.
- Analyze bids to determine existing agent participation and incumbency
- Gather recommendations for bid assignments from field and national account personnel and validate information
- Provide agents with market data to assist with competitive and accurate rating of freight lanes
- Review rates prior to submission to assure marketability and customer requirements are met
- Review, evaluate and respond as needed to all e-mails received in the course of the Bid Process
- Assure bid packages are submitted to customers with all required components by the deadline
- Follow up with customer to determine success/failures on opportunities
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of Landstar’s business within our industry
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three months to one year experience in a professional environment required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America