Floating Teller - East Region
Landmark Credit Union is an employer that values its people as its greatest asset. We understand that “Landmark moments” can happen at any time, so we offer an employee experience that fits our ever-changing world, competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Join us to find out what it’s like to work for an employer that puts people first!
Landmark's Teller Pool is designed to provide a consistent source of well-trained Tellers who are available to cover shortages in our branches. This is a unique opportunity for someone who seeks variety in their work and an additional pay premium! Each Floating Teller is assigned a region in which he/she is then deployed to branches on an as-needed basis. The Floating Teller will also have a designated home branch where he/she can be based when not floating among the branches within the region.
Home Branch: West Allis
Branches in East Region: Grafton, Mequon, Glendale, West Milwaukee, West Allis, Cudahy, Bay View.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Performs transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high accuracy, through the use of a cash drawer and computer terminal, at a temporarily assigned Landmark branch or location. Provides cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures. Presents and explains a basic number of credit union products and services to members. Represents the credit union in a positive and professional manner. May assist supervisor or trainer in the training of new tellers.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. At least six months of previous experience as a Teller in a financial.
3. Proven ability in cross selling from the teller line.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of all savings products, their benefits and features.
5. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently and within deadlines.
6. Must have experience or be able to gain proficiency in all programs and systems used for this job.
7. Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with all job related State and federal laws and regulations.
8. Valid driver’s license.
9. Use of personal vehicle to drive to any Landmark branch or location on any scheduled work day.
All below responsibilities will be performed at a temporarily assigned Landmark location or branch for the Floating Teller position. Location may be changed at any time.
1. Provides friendly, courteous, and expedient teller and other related services, including those for business accounts, to members resulting in a balanced cash drawer daily.
2. Cross-sells other services to members.
3. Performs opening/closing duties as needed (with manager on site).
4. Performs overrides for other associates as needed.
5. Performs check and cash verifications for other associates as necessary.
6. Balances the ATM as instructed (if not performed by an outside source).
7. May be responsible for accessing and balancing the vault.
8. May be asked to serve as a mentor; training, motivating, or assisting other associates when needed.
9. May be cross trained to help in other positions within the branch.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 75
- Required Education High School
- 9515 W National Ave, West Allis, WI 53227, USA