Senior Process Engineer
Kindeva is a proven, pharmaceutical CDMO that specializes in partnering with business development, R&D and supply chain leaders at pharma companies of all sizes to formulate, develop and manufacture even the most complex drugs.
Built on over 160 years of deep expertise and an unmatched culture of innovation, Kindeva has the vision, expertise and insatiable curiosity to solve the most complex challenges and help our clients realise their drug’s full potential – all to improve patient lives.
We are currently looking for an experienced Process/Product Engineer to join our Manufacturing Technology Group based at Loughborough, Leicestershire. This role will support manufacturing, filling and packaging operations on the Loughborough site.
- Drive improvements to process capability, capacity and reduction in units cost for areas of ownership
- Lead introduction of new technology and processes within operations
- Apply Lean Six Sigma techniques to lead continuous improvement projects
- Creation, management and communication of detailed project plans for project activities with foresight to escalate constraints
- Lead validation activities, by the preparation and timely execution of validation protocols for the validation of equipment / processes
- Prepare detailed and effective documentation to accurately record deviations, to assign and document corrective and preventative actions or facilitate change in a timely manner
- Acquire a depth of understanding and knowledge in field of specialisation through experience, on the job training and external courses/conferences
- Work in compliance with company procedures to maintain quality and safety eg. GMP, EHS, specifications, methods
- Understand the role of other sites, business functions and customers
- Front information for regulatory inspectors and complete assigned actions within target time
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant and recent experience of working within the field of the medical device / drug product industry is strongly preferred.
- Cross functional team contributions and leadership skills.
- Experience with leading continuous improvement projects
- Experience with developing and implementing Lean Systems and Standard Work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written & oral.
- Job Family Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $42,330.00
- Max Hiring Rate $55,559.00
- Loughborough, UK