Senior Inhalation Formulation Scientist
11200 Hudson Rd, Woodbury, MN 55129, USA Req #593
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Kindeva Drug Delivery
Senior formulation scientist required to support multiple metered dose inhaler and/or dry powder inhaler early phase projects. This is a key role within an expanding team of formulation and product development specialists and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of new inhalation products and future technologies by applying their creative technical skills and scientific experience to solve complex technical challenges.
- Research, design, screen, manufacture and develop conventional and novel inhaled formulations and product concepts using a range of laboratory equipment and preparation techniques.
- Undertake patent searches, complete freedom to practice assessments and generate new intellectual property.
- Plan, organise, assist/lead formulation and product feasibility/stability assessments
- Conduct analysis and interpretation of data, and provide justification/recommendation for further technical studies
- Author technical protocols and reports.
- Present technical data to key stakeholders and external partners
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff
- Follow established compliance and EHS working practices.
Knowledge & Skills
- Has a think outside the box mentality and is passionate about technical problem solving.
- Proven pharmaceutical formulation and product development experience relevant to metered dose inhaler and / or dry powder inhaler in order to devise appropriate solutions to projects. Expertise in other inhalation technologies would also be considered.
- Demonstrated practical laboratory skills gained in a pharmaceutical formulation and product testing environment.
- Has a thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical materials science and physical characterisation techniques.
- Has an excellent knowledge of industry guidance relevant to the development of inhalation products.
- Knowledge of GLP/GMP and related quality documentation processes for pharmaceutical R&D and production.
- Knowledge of QBD/Design Controls principles and their application to new pharmaceutical product development.
- BSc/MSc in a pharmaceutical related discipline (preferably related to inhalation product development/formulation).
- 3 years industrial experience working in an R&D/CRO lab-based role.
California residents should review our Notice for California Employees and Applicants before applying.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Kindeva Drug Delivery. Kindeva encourages everyone who can get vaccinated to get vaccinated.
Our Covid-19 task force monitors the external environment and will continue to evaluate our policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Kindeva Drug Delivery is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Job Family Technical Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $91,523.00
- Max Hiring Rate $120,124.00
- 11200 Hudson Rd, Woodbury, MN 55129, USA