Human Resources Business Partner
Kindeva is passionate about helping you realize the full potential of your career. We have the vision to see what’s possible, the expertise to make it happen and the agility to overcome any challenge along the way.
Kindeva is navigating a period of dynamic change and growth. We are looking for a talented Human Resources Business Partner to join our team.
Summary of Position
The Human Resources Business Partner in Northridge, California is responsible for leading the development of organizational planning while understanding business needs. Coach and engage with managers on employee and business issues, help build a positive culture. Provide HR project leadership and change agent to develop growth and development of our talent. Ensure consistent and equitable application of organizational policies and procedures.
- Act as the primary business partner to help build effective teams and to achieve business goals for the Northridge, CA manufacturing site.
- Manage and develop HR team members to achieve regional team goals and objectives.
- Build relationships with site leadership by learning business operations and priorities to help drive performance.
- Display intellectual curiosity and an analytical mindset with a focus on solutions.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues, consulting with legal as necessary.
- Performs data analysis to collect and analyze data and make recommendations based on trends and insights.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Implement HR initiatives at the Northridge site and provide support for employees.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Stay relevant with current knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources Generalist experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication to interface with internal customers, management, and outside vendors.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.
- Solid understanding of California Employment
- Job Family Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $91,253.00
- Max Hiring Rate $120,124.00
- 19901 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91324, USA