Software Developer (CAD)
KI is seeking a Software Developer to join their Information Technology Department. This position is located at KI's Corporate Headquarters in Green Bay, WI.
The Software Developer will analyze, design, develop, install, and maintain applications developed to enhance the creation and automation of space planning and installation drawings and renderings that work in conjunction with AutoCAD. This position provides specific computer and business expertise necessary to solve production and maintenance problems in assigned project/system areas. The Software Developer also provides training for new improvements to key users in a ‘train the trainer’ role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions.
• Participate in internal planning meetings providing feedback on project priorities and progress.
• Translate business needs into technical solutions.
• Present ideas in business-friendly language.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Associate degree in computer related discipline and/or at least 3 years in field.
• Experience in systems design, programming and/or systems software and support.
• 2-4 years of AutoLISP, Visual LISP, DCL, DIESEL, VBA, VB.Net, or C# development; knowledge in SQL and Object-Oriented programming would be beneficial.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Highly self-motivated.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Knowledge of current programming language(s), concepts and practices.
• Ability to recognize and resolve system related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines.
• Demonstrated ability to train and provide consultation to customers in clear and concise manners.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively; communicate technical and complex information both orally and in writing.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Green Bay, WI - Corporate, 1330 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America