Over the Road Truck Driver
KI, a world-class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions, has a position available for an Over the Road Truck Driver.
This position is responsible for the transportation of KI's materials and products to customers on the East Coast, Southeast, and Southwest (no West Coast). Responsibilities include load securing, some freight unloading and accurate completion of relevant paperwork. Generally speaking, the driver will be on the road for five days and home two. Some weekends will be required.
- Over the Road Truck Drivers are paid on the hub
- KI drivers will operate a 2016 Volvo I-Shift
- KI replaces their tractors every 6 years
- KI prides itself on working in a respectful manner with our drivers while trying to meet family needs in the process
- KI offers a generous benefit package with 401K and performance based bonus pay to the driver
- Mileage pay is $0.62/mile, stop pay is $20, unload assist and/driver detention is $15/hour
Qualified candidates must have a clean driving record, 3+ years of accident-free driving experience, and a valid Class A Drivers License.
Join our winning team! Apply online at www.ki.com or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Family Supply Chain / Transportation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Corporate, 1330 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America