HP - CAD Technician
· Read work tickets/shop order in order to verify the style, note any special instructions, and verify fabric.
· Work with Formaris software to digitize product patterns into system and create variants for customer options of products.
· Utilize Diamino software to create markers for cutting machine to properly cut customer orders.
· Consult with floor leaders to troubleshoot and resolve fabric issues.
· Communicate issues and maintain open communication lines with peers, supervisor, and management.
· Assist Engineers, Scheduler, Buyer, and Fabric Technician.
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
·Must be able to manipulate the material by rolling it out, smoothing, preparing lays, etc.
Operate Cutting Machine to ensure the most economical method and ensure material is cut per the style, special instructions, patterns, or type of fabric.
· Configure yardage for customer orders and verify material availability.
· Maintain and repair Cutting Machine.
· Ability to use cutting knives as well as scissors.
· Lay and trace patterns and cut material, in the most economical method.
· Able to cut out patterns individually or via lays.
· Understand match In, balanced vs. unbalanced, and able to line up patterns/lines for inside parts.
· Comply with quality and quantity standard.Available to work overtime.
Knowledge of cutting of contract healthcare and office furniture.
- Computer literate required.
- Able to use hand tools such as scissors, cutting knife.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
- Able to read and understand tickets.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Job Family Manufacturing / Operations - Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $24.00
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, September 5, 2022
- High Point, NC - Manufacturing, 217 Feld Avenue, High Point, North Carolina, United States of America