Billing Specialist - PT
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM AND SHARE THE PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO? DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH OTHERS AS PART OF A TEAM AND DESIRE TO GROW AND LEARN IN YOUR INDUSTRY?
Myoptic Optometry islooking for a qualified, professional, motivated Insurance Billing Specialist to join our office to assist our doctors in providing excellent patient care. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and seeking a new challenge in a fast-paced environment, this could be the place for you!
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with a service minded approach and who is willing to go above and beyond for our patients. As a part-time Billing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with our patients, collaborate with various insurance plans to verify routine and medical procedures for upcoming patient encounters, and understand treatment plans. You will also be able to breakdown insurance benefits, assist patients with financial agreements, build productive and smart schedules to benefit the practice and patients, and so much more.
- Verify Insurance benefits for upcoming routine & medical patient appointments
- Meet and greet patients
- Answer phones and assist with patient inquiries
- Schedule appointments and obtain pertinent patient information
- Manage patient accounts including collecting payments & assist with billing inquiries
- Enter patient data into Practice Management System (PMS)
- Other Administrative/Optical duties
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Skillful at Multi-tasking
- Professional and Friendly
- Able to ensure billings are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Familiar with VSP/MES/Emed and third-party medical billing a plus
- Working knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 code systems (preferred)
- Proficient in Officemate PMS (preferred)
- Minimum 1-year experience with medical and/or vision insurance (preferred)
- Minimum 1-year Optical experience (preferred)
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Field Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Myoptic Optometry, 1400 NE 37th Avenue, Portland, Oregon, United States of America