Corporate Events - Event Sales Associate
Kansas City, MO, USA Req #159
Friday, March 4, 2022
Position Profile: Event Sales Associate
Department: Arrowhead Events
Reports to: Event Sales Manager
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Event Sales Associate will focus on revenue generation for Arrowhead Events. More specifically, the Event Sales Associate will assist the department with a wide variety of activities to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for maximizing revenues through the sale of event spaces within Arrowhead Stadium.
- Prospect, qualify and close potential sales opportunities.
- Work to generate new leads daily.
- Participate in outside networking events, to gain additional business & develop relationships with new leads.
- Meet or exceed appointed sales goals.
- Perform stadium site visits, prepare proposals and contracts and various other sales related tasks.
- Maintain accurate records throughout sales process within our CRM.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain a professional approach that represents the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club & Arrowhead Events in an exemplary manner.
- Ambitious and energized sales attitude.
- Superior organizational skills, able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within an allotted timeframe.
- Work with others in a professional manner while attempting to achieve a common goal.
- Experience in Ungerboeck or other Event Management Software.
- Analytical Skills – Synthesize information; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs and generates creative solutions.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively. Show flexibility in problem solving.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Motivation – Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- Minimum two years sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or better from an accredited college/university with major coursework in event management, hospitality management, or a related field.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Ability to work long hours & weekends.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation and Internet software.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Light office duties and activities, to include, but not limited to the use of a computer, calculator, telephone & other office equipment.
- Some extensive walking.
- Occasionally long periods of standing.
- The work involves some exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Job Family Events
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Kansas City, MO, USA