PAY RANGE $21.68 - $29.12 (Based on Experience)
Career Advancement Opportunities
Maintenance Team Leader - $29.82 - $32.65
Competitive Pay / Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a tier one automotive supplier to GM, Ford, Chrysler, Fiat and other US automotive manufacturers.
Essential Job Duties:
• Working knowledge of three-phase electricity, diagnosis of electrical circuits, read electrical schematics, working knowledge of ladder logic, PLC and/or CNC troubleshooting and programming.
• Troubleshoot metal cutting machines and assembly machines for mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical failures.
• Ability to read complex hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
• Working knowledge of various hand tools, shop equipment, etc.
• Working knowledge of preventive maintenance methods.
• Ability to perform realignment of mechanical systems using dial indicators or other systems.
• Working knowledge of welding and pipe fitting.
•Working knowledge of various electrical test equipment such as voltmeter, amp probe, oscilloscope, etc.
• Working knowledge of measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc.
JTEKT offers an excellent salary and benefit package including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) with company match; and paid vacation and holidays.
No Third party resumes accepted.
- Job Family DAH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Gainesville, GA, USA
- Koyo Bearings, 615 Torrington Drive, Dahlonega, Georgia, United States of America