Operations Coordinator - Golf &Tour
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Coordinate and process reservations and bookings received from phone, internet, fax and, email. Communicate with drivers to ensure that movements run smoothly.
1. Reservations & booking - Correspond with customers and suppliers inquiries, finalize reservations and booking information. Communicate with the team, vendors, and any other stakeholders.
2. Assign vehicles and ensure all movements run smoothly. Communicate with drivers to update movements when necessary.
3. Customer Service – Assist customers with golf equipment rental and merchandise purchase in the Pro Shop.
Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. High school graduate.
2. Must have at least one (1) to two (2) years customer service or, equivalent experience.
3. Possess general management principles and techniques of organization operations.
4. Able to effectively and professionally communicate with employees, business partners, and clients via written and verbal communication methods.
5. Able to read, speak, and write in Japanese and English.
6. Able to multitask and resolve concerns and issues in a timely manner.
7. Possess working knowledge of Hawaii’s tourism industry, tour movements, and arrangements, understanding of different countries’ tour characteristics and needs.
8. Possess computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Word, Excel and email applications.
1. Normal business hours: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., Sunday – Saturday
2. Full-time - up to 40 hours per week; must be able to work a flexible schedule seven (7) days/week, including holidays. Overtime may be necessary, with prior management approval.
3. Part-time - up to 20 hours per week; schedule is determined based on the availability and business needs.
4. Regular attendance is required in this position.
1. * Air-conditioned office/remote workplace environment.
2. * Travel outside the office/remote workplace with varying weather conditions, including but not limited to noise, dust, fumes and vehicle exhaust.
Physical and Mental Demands:
1. Constant – sitting, visual, hearing
2. Occasional – pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying less than 25 pounds
3. Occasional – standing, walking, crouching, forward reaching, side bending, overhead reach, grasping, handling, finger dexterity, and eye-hand-foot coordination
4. Seldom – running, stair climbing, bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping, climbing
5. Not Applicable – crawling, twisting
1. Constant – requires written communication to co-workers, customers, outside trade persons/vendors
2. Constant – requires talking on telephone, reading
3. Frequent – requires talking to co-workers, customers, outside trade persons/vendors
4. Frequent – requires written or verbal requests of co-workers, vendors
5. Frequent – requires training/giving verbal instructions
6. Frequent - requires receiving verbal and written instructions
7. Frequent – requires writing/composing written language
8. Seldom – requires visiting/working at different worksites
9. Not Applicable – supervising others
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 735 Iwilei Rd, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA