Mechanical Design Engineer
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is a foundational-level engineering role with responsibility to effectively complete assigned objectives by creatively applying mentored guidance, core JOA solutions, and aligned industry and academic knowledge alike towards innovative solutions among tactical design, testing, and problem-solving initiatives.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Expectations of the Job:
· Participate in value-based continuous improvement initiatives among key areas of converting machinery technology, designs, and processes.
· Accurately and consistently apply engineering and manufacturing standards.
· Professionally present JOA technology or project updates to key stakeholders
· Actively participate in project planning and review meetings to define action plans, resource plans, schedules, budgets, risk assessments and contingency plans.
· Provide hands-on problem-solving among commissioning at JOA and customer sites.
· Collaborate with others to proactively develop broad-based personal knowledge, skills, and abilities towards key JOA competencies.
· Ability to effectively utilize complex software for design, problem solving, and documentation.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to collaborate among a team.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Curt G. Joa, Inc., 100 Crocker Avenue, Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, United States of America