SW Supervisor (Licensed, Non-Union)
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- Positions offer competitive compensation
- Continuing CME/CEU support through our tuition assistance program
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Unlimited employee referral bonus opportunities
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through our many company initiatives, including employee resource groups (ERGs) like Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
ABOUT THE JOB
The Jewish Board’s Adult Residential Services division provide compassionate, high quality, evidence-based services to individuals and families in the communities we serve. Our staff use a culturally competent, person centered approach to help individuals and their families develop skills and resources to improve overall functioning, in instill hope and to strengthen resiliency.
The Social Work Supervisor has clinical and administrative responsibility for a residential program unit, under the supervision and direction of the program director. The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services for residents, oversight of administrative processes, and supervision of apartment program staff.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Provide weekly individual/group supervision of all assigned program staff.
- Responsible for the provision of day-to-day services to program residents.
- Provide direct service and/or coverage to residents consistent with restorative services and service/support plan goals.
- Facilitate staff briefings, team meetings and case conferences; Facilitate
- Complete required documentation and assist supervisees in completing documentation consistent with Medicaid, OMH, HUD, and JBFCS requirements and guidelines.
- Review and co-sign all assessments, individualized service plans/support plans and progress/informational notes.
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) Degree and NYS licensure as a LMSW are required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with working with adults with mental illness is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent case work, administrative, managerial and computer skills are required.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8833 - Hospital - Professional Employees
- Min Hiring Rate $68,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $71,000.00
- 108 W 124th St, New York, NY 10027, USA