Supervisor of Managers
The Supervisor of Managers is responsible for the oversight of all sales activities of producing Branch Office Managers (BOMs) within a region of Janney’s Private Client Group (PCG). The Supervisor of Managers will work closely with the Compliance and Operations departments and will coordinate any operational matters involving producing BOMs with home office Operations staff and others in the firm.
· Review and approve new account forms, client letters of authorization, and all sales correspondence both written and electronic.
· Review reports and surveillance systems: daily sales transaction, daily/monthly exception reports for producing BOMs. The Supervisor of Managers will work closely with the Director of Branch Administration and will apprise of any problems or any items requiring direct involvement.
· Work closely with the Compliance department staff to ensure that the branch is in compliance with all firm policies, and industry rules and regulations. The Supervisor of Managers will also coordinate producing BOMs audits with the Compliance Department and is actively involved in implementing any corrective steps if they are needed.
· Actively seek out and maintain an advanced knowledge base on all products and services, forms and systems.
· Conduct training on new policies and procedures, and any new FINRA, State rules or regulations.
· Complete special projects as determined by PCG Management.
What you have:
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in financial services.
- Series 7, 9 and 10, 31, 63 and 65, or 66, and insurance license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Able to work-effectively in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
Why work for us?
Benefits: Janney believes that its employees are the key to what makes a great company. Although work makes up a large portion of an employee’s life, we believe that a balance between work and non-work activities is essential to maintain quality performance and a positive work atmosphere. We offer a competitive package including Paid Paternal Leave, generous Paid Time Off, eligibility for a $2,000 referral bonus and Professional Development Assistance Plan designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, PA, USA