Oil & Lube #2 Manager
The Oil and Lube Manager is responsible for entire operation of the shop including the supervision of all daily activities and to orchestrate such so that all elements are functioning as a cohesive unit.
Some of what I will do as the Oil and Lube Manager:
- Perform preventative maintenance services on vehicles as well as great care of our customers
- Recommend parts and services to customers
- Look up specific specs for vehicles
- Supervise employee and team development as well as ensuring proficiency in all technician positions
- Open/close, schedule, inventory, paperwork
- Basic computer skills
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
- Handle customer complaints, enforcing company policies and procedure
- Maintain an organized management team, conduct monthly shop meetings, and maintain a high level of service quality and integrity.
- Complete weekly payrolls and damage claim incident reports as necessary.
- Complete monthly physical inventory count and maintain accurate records of uniforms and shop towel inventory.
- Create employee schedules, employee files, and purchase orders for required inventory
- Enforce usage of appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts according to job requirements.
- Maintain focus on inside sales, car count percentage, employee productivity, and high state of shop cleanliness
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Are 18 and have a valid driver’s license
- A High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- 2+ years’ experience managing Oil and Lube operations or experience in a related field
- Individual must have managed direct reports, preferably in the lube industry
- The ability to successfully identify, develop and lead people.
- Desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- A positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Success in thriving in a fast-paced environment and the ability to demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- A history of demonstrating a drive for results, as well as he ability to successfully solve problems and make decisions
- Knowledge of computer systems; inventory receiving and report generation
- The ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- This job operates in a work environment that is not totally enclosed and is exposed to temperatures variations from 30 degrees to over 110 degrees.
- This role routinely uses oil and lube equipment and vehicle supplies, as well as DBR and office computers, phones, and other office equipment.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat, and go up and down stairs
- Work on your feet for extended periods of time with your hands above your head
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
- Environmental conditions include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor exposure from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
- This role routinely uses oil and lube equipment and vehicle supplies.
- Pay Type Salary
- Car Wash 8101, 8369 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, Arizona, United States of America
- Peoria, AZ, USA