Clinical Director - Residential Center for Healing & Resilience
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest and largest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
How will you impact our mission? Be a part of setting a new standard for residential care for generations to come. Successful candidates will have a once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of the opening of our new Residential Center for Healing and Resilience, a 64-bed psychiatric residential treatment facility (PRTF) for youth, currently under construction at our beautiful 258-acre Hands of Promise Campus in Idaho’s Treasure Valley.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
As a Clinical Director, you will be directly involved in nurturing the hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho as part of our founding senior leadership team. This team will be leading the development of our programs, selecting and building our staff and organizational culture and advancing leading practices in trauma-informed, youth-guided and family-driven behavioral health practices.
- PhD or PsyD in Psychology, licensed in the State of Idaho
- Three years post-graduate experience in direct mental health service delivery including clinical programming, training, and supervisory responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level relationships with families and partners, both external and internal partners.
- Ability to train and educate staff regarding the culture of care in the agency
- Understanding of outcomes and process measurement
- Experience with Joint Commission and/or other accrediting and/or regulatory bodies.
Our Clinical Director:
- Assure timely development and implementation of clinically sound assessment, treatment planning and service delivery within the program
- Responsible for providing direct services to clients on assigned caseloads.
- Supervise therapeutic teams including intern and practicum students in delivery of all services.
- Work to ensure the timely and appropriate admission and discharge of youth.
- Demonstrate knowledge of child, adolescent, and young adult development through interactions with clients and families and participate in weekly clinical rounds, and clinical staffing as indicated or necessary.
- Identify annual budget needs for clinical and residential needs.
Residential Center Staff are required to be up to date with various vaccinations, including the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines, barring an approved exemption.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
This role is located in Idaho and candidates need to be within a commutable distance to our location
- Job Family Current Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Doctorate
- 28371 El Paso Rd, Caldwell, ID 83607, USA