Senior Administrative Assistant - Residential Center for Healing & Resilience
28371 El Paso Rd, Caldwell, ID 83607, USA Req #599
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you can proudly tell your family and friends that you help nurture hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho’s youth by supporting our Residential Center for Healing & Resilience leadership team, which helps provide hope and healing for Idaho’s kids.
• Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a high degree of comfort building relationships.
• Intermediate or higher competency in Microsoft Office programs, as well as use of the Internet
• Strong critical thinking skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative and independent operation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including composing, editing and finalizing a variety of documents.
• Bachelor’s degree in social services, business, communications, or equivalent skills in office management.
• 2 years of related experience as an assistant, preferably in a nonprofit setting
• Provides all administrative support to the Executive Director, including calendar management, receiving phone calls, managing emails, travel and event arrangements, production and delivery of materials, expense reporting, etc.
• Assists with budget tracking and financial management of resources.
• Drafts all Executive Director communications for various formats
• Facilitates access and supports relationship building for the Executive Director and staff, parents, volunteers and community
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
This role is located in Idaho and candidates need to be within a reasonable distance of one of the Idaho Youth Ranch locations.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Family Current Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $36,732.00
- Max Hiring Rate $48,994.00
This posting is inactive.
- 28371 El Paso Rd, Caldwell, ID 83607, USA