Clothing Pricer - Boise Distribution
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. Our Clothing Pricers must have an eye for quality and be consistently alert for defects. Pricers effectively produce accurately priced quality garments to fill store orders within a specific time frame. You can proudly tell your family and friends that you help nurture hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho’s youth by supporting our thrift stores; the profits of which go to fund our Programs and Services and make them accessible to all youth who need those services in Idaho.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Clothing Brand awareness or broad familiarity with popular clothing brands
- Work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with technology, including touch screens
Our Clothing Pricers:
- Consistently and accurately price Clothing orders for Treasure Valley stores
- Consistently meet and/ or exceed production expectations
- Suggest improvements to clothing procedures and processes
- Act to improve efficiencies, reduce cost, reduce waste, and increase revenue
- Perform ongoing review of Clothing quality before order is complete
As a 501(c) (3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Family Current Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- 5465 Irving St W, Boise, ID 83706, USA