* SIGN-ON BONUS Available *
Iteris is looking for a Sr. Engineer that seeks to join a talented group of professionals to promote thriving communities by applying technology to solve complex issues in transportation. You will work, in partnership with Iteris Senior Management and Engineering staff, state, regional, and local agencies to deliver various transportation planning and engineering projects to improve our communities.
What you will be doing:
- Lead or support traffic engineering, signal operations/signal timing, and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) design, implementation, and integration projects.
- Collaborate with client management delivering projects to the clients' satisfaction within business objectives.
- Liaise with local and regional business development efforts.
- Cultivate strategic thinking to grow business and increase return client rates.
- Periodically participate in coordination meetings and consult with other staff.
- Support staff management and provide mentorship and training for engineering and planning staff.
- Define client needs and develop a plan and proposal for delivery of the project.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) required, field of study: Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE), Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) certification or International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) certification desired.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in transportation engineering or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience managing project and/or program for public agencies, staff management, and mentoring.
- Familiar with tools such as Synchro, Sim Traffic, VISSIM (multi-model traffic flow simulation software package), AutoCAD, MicroStation, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based yearly bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate matching
- Open Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Family-friendly programs
- Education assistance program
- In-house training programs
Iteris, Inc. [NASDAQ: ITI] is the world’s trusted technology ecosystem for smart mobility infrastructure management. Delivered through Iteris’ ClearMobility Platform, our cloud-enabled end-to-end solutions monitor, visualize and optimize mobility infrastructure around the world, and help bridge legacy technology silos to unlock the future of transportation. That’s why more than 10,000 public agencies and private-sector enterprises focused on mobility rely on Iteris every day. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Job Function Systems
- Pay Type Salary