Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work Experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
We are searching for an Electrical Engineer to be responsible for the Electronic Hardware requirements, design, analysis, documentation and verification testing of avionics products and associated circuit cards, components and test equipment. In addition they would be responsible for the circuit development, component specifications and hardware support from Concept Phase through Production.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
- Work experience in an electronic environment
- Familiarity with analog and digital circuit design, analysis and testing.
- Familiarity with PCAD and Allegro development tools desired
- Familiarity with FPGA development and VHDL desired
- Must be able to troubleshoot circuit cards
- Must be able to work as a productive member on cross-functional development teams.
- Must be able to see and manipulate small parts.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend or stretch in keeping with the demands of a typical office role.
- Must be able to lift and carry components up to 30#.
- Must be able to communicate technical data with colleagues.
- Must be able to read and operate a computer for both design and programming.
- Must be able to read documents with fonts as small as 8-point.
- Learn Company products within six (6) months.
- Learn Company procedures and processes within three (3) months.
- Acquire direct knowledge of IS&S Quality System within three (3) months.
- Outside training courses for Company-specific tools.
- Job Family Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Exton, PA 19341, USA