IT Applications Support Analyst II
As a member of the IT Business Analysis team, the IT Application Support Analyst will be a key technical resource supporting Inogen CRM & Call Center business systems. Working under the direction of the Manager of Business Analysis, personnel in this position will work closely with other members of the IT team, Business Stakeholders, and 3rd party vendor partners to provide technical and functional application assistance. This role will investigate, troubleshoot, resolve critical incidents along with ongoing management & support of CRM & Call Center business systems.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Focus on continuous improvements on existing application monitoring as well as the underlying infrastructure.
- Work with Production Application Business Users to understand their needs and expectations and to direct them to the proper solution in a timely manner.
- Perform change, incident and problem management for the CRM and Cloud CTI platform.
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communicating any production issues to technical resources and update business users.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions with IT management before taking any action to provide timely resolution.
- Document questions and/or suggestions on the case system, including testing performed, results and next planned steps.
- Partner with the Business Analysis team, development, system integrators and/or other departments on complex issues and involve the appropriate resource as the situation permits.
- Proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Control solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results in Sandbox and production post deployment.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
- Proactive improvement work across the platform.
- Serve as point of contact for business Stakeholders’ to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve critical incidents.
- Understanding of cloud telephony platform to support varied departments’ call plans improvements and testing to deliver seamless customer call routing.
- Provide knowledge transfer & training within the team, share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of business user support and contribute to the knowledge base for new or improved functionalities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Possess strong communication and training skills and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Knowledge of client work station hardware and network environments.
- Familiarity with IT practices, policies and procedures.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or equivalent, required.
- 5+ years of experience in technical support of CRM and/or call center environment and call center related business applications, IT Department and/or enterprise cloud base technologies, required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Durable Medical Equipment or Healthcare industry, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office including SharePoint and Teams, required.
- Advance knowledge/proficiency in Salesforce or other SaaS solutions, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Job Family IT Applications Support Analyst
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Insider
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Plano, TX, USA