IT Business Analyst - CRM III
The IT Business Analyst will be a liaison resource supporting Inogen’s business stakeholders to support internal end users utilizing the CRM and integration systems. This position will conduct interviews, lead discovery sessions, collect business requirements, create business system solutions, and provide on-going business system functional support to assigned business area. The IT Business Analyst will apply functional knowledge in the implementation and administration of standard and custom business system functionalities. This role will work closely with other members of the IT team, different business units and 3rd party vendor partners to analyze business processes, propose business process & system improvements.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment of requirements.
- Support multiple projects concurrently.
- Prioritize and accomplish estimated project timelines with Project Manager and team manager.
- Produce and manage the functional and system requirement documentation of business processes and feature or functional training materials supporting business needs.
- Manage the creation of IT project & change management lifecycle documents such as business requirements, solution designs, implementation schedules, data migration plans, test plans, training plans, and rollback plans.
- Participate in end-to-end testing of new or enhanced functionality.
- Be the primary subject matter expert for their business customers and the interface between the Business owners and the IT System Analysts & developers for Inogen business systems.
- Troubleshoot and debug application systems, reports and interfaces.
- Support and assist end user in the use of the Inogen business applications.
- Utilizes data analysis to explain business issues and financial implications, recommend workflow improvements, or enable business unit to improve workflow processes.
- Utilize hands-on experience to suggest solutions by creating or enhancing permission sets, workflows, process builder in Sales/Service Cloud
- Understand the Service business process and propose the quality implementation using the salesforce (Service Cloud) functional solutions.
- Offer business stakeholders, the best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management & Campaign Management within Salesforce or similar CRM
- Assist in identify opportunities for business process improvement. Works closely with business stakeholders to inspect their business and department process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Assist business stakeholders with Salesforce Reporting.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
IT Business Analyst II
In addition to items listed for IT Business Analyst I an IT Business Analyst II may also be responsible for the following.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analysis to uncover the areas of opportunity and present formal business recommendations to contribute to business annual goals and roadmap. Lead small business process initiatives and continuous improvement efforts.
- Can serve as point of contact for business relationship management for assigned business areas.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy and work with business partners, systems analysts and Consulting Partners to resolve support issues.
IT Business Analyst III
In addition to items listed for IT Business Analyst II an IT Business Analyst III may also be responsible for the following.
- Serves in a proxy Product Owner role for departments by leading agile based projects and facilitating business prioritization within and across initiatives.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project & company goals
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards, and policies
- Stay current with the Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the company’s Salesforce Org. Offer strategic perspective and recommend forward-thinking solutions and develops strategies for business-critical solutions
- Provides input on enterprise-wide technology planning, and processes
- Applies In-depth evaluation of interlocking programs to lead development of long-term solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to work independently and be self-motivated in initiating and managing communication with varied level of authority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate capability of problem solving, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Ability to work cross-functionally to engage and influence key business stakeholders to fulfill requirements impacting various systems in use.
- Demonstrates an ability to perform under pressure and handle a demanding workload.
- Experience with developing solution designs from business requirements
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with supporting functionality built with Salesforce.com proprietary technologies: Visual Force and Apex code
- Knowledge of corporate business best practices and processes and translating the processes into functional and technical system requirements.
- Assists in business process initiatives and continuous improvement efforts.
- Strong business and technical analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical and operational requirements.
- Project management skills including ability to multitask, prioritize, set, and meet deadlines, work independently, and perform tasks with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
IT Systems Analyst III
- Job Family IT Business Analyst – CRM
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Plano, TX, USA