Treasury & Risk Manager
The Treasury & Risk Manager will lead treasury operations to support corporate wide treasury management efforts. Additionally, this position will participate in risk management and oversee the management of insurance brokers. This cross functional role will support strategic cash management for critical business operations and lend support to various departments through financial reporting and analysis. This position will use critical thinking skills to recommend action items based on analysis and will work in a hands-on role supporting all aspects of domestic and foreign cash, intercompany, currency, hedging, and cash flow forecasting for the business.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Work with the SEC Reporting Manager and Financial Planning Manager on all domestic and international treasury operations and build out a treasury function to support the business.
- Manage risk across key treasury payables and receivables including providing in-depth analysis with recommended action items.
- Create/Develop, analyze, track, and report on treasury related metrics, including cash transactions, to provide financial forecasts for short/long-term cash levels.
- Develop and implement solutions to improve treasury processes and identify inefficiencies.
- Monitor and manage daily cash position for domestic and international operations including intercompany balances and transfers.
- Support liquidity, cash management and cash forecasting.
- Evaluates fiscal decisions ad recommends appropriate actions in order to meet financial obligations.
- Work with domestic and international banking and financial institutions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Tax, Legal, IT, Accounting, Risk management) and external banking relationships on strategic goals and resolving tactical issues.
- Collaborate with the tax department on cash repatriation efforts.
- Aid in the development, maintenance, and analysis of reporting for the Investor Relations department.
- Monitor and manage risk management
- Manage administration of non-health insurance programs
- Other various ad hoc reporting and analysis for Treasury, Credit, and Investor Relations departments.
- Oversee the assessment, planning, and monitoring of interest rate analysis and currency exposure analysis to ensure efficient use of company cash flow.
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommend improvements to policies & procedures.
- Lead continuous improvement activities within the role and interface with IT Business Analyst on system requirements & resources.
- Preparation and distribution of reporting to key internal customers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and assist with any other duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical, strategic cash forecasting and time-value of money abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with external banking partners and other service providers.
- Must have strong work ethic, well-organized and a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly focused to meet the objectives of the department and/or company.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize completing priorities.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field of study, required.
- 3+ years financial analyst experience, required.
- 4+ years Treasury and/or Accounting experience, required.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- Project Management Experience, preferred.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Job Function Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Insider
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree