Marketing Operations Specialist
The Marketing Operations Specialist will prioritize tasks associated with Marketing Operations and Ad Operations workflows The position is responsible for the development of workflows for both intradepartmental and external partners that support execution and management of key initiatives, strategies and projects to achieve plan sales and profit.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Responsible for leading activation and on-going, QA maintenance of:
- Web analytics (via Google Analytics)
- Pixel/Tag management (via Google Tag Manager)
- Digital campaign naming conventions (campaign activation, UTM parameters), ensuring all events are tracking. This includes daily check & balance of lead numbers inside tools (ex GA/Invoca) with Sales Force data stats to align with trends (DOW/TOD)
- Support role to Media Manager for;
- Traffic cross channel (TV, Print, Digital), assignments of traffic (ISCI codes, naming conventions inside Sales Force, etc) and implement documented centralized workflow process.
- Cross Channel Testing Cadence, monthly coordination, specifically; activation of tracking/ measurement and analysis of test performance. Establish processes and procedures for activation and monitoring of testing.
- Responsible for leading implementation and hands-on management of Nurture marketing and CRM, work with 3rd parties whom develop the key initiatives/strategy/plan/roadmap- program design, personalization and segmentation that drives both qualified leads to purchase and separately engages customers to increase LTV.
- Responsible for orchestration and centralization of Marketing Operations documentation;
- Integrate and manage assigned key Marketing Operations tasks (across the Marketing department); who does what/when
- Vendor agreements, onboarding documents and file storage.
- Integrate with e-mail list publishers to ensure email suppression of Inogen customers/prospects and ensuring they comply with CAN-SPAM guidelines.
- Support role on monthly close, orchestration and gathering of invoices from vendors that facilitates closure.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to engage with 3rd party and online marketing training that align with Marketing Operations role.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multitask.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-based environment.
- Ability to effectively interface with different departments within the company.
- Analytically oriented.
- Able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Ability to understand digital marketing in general.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, Communications or related field of study, required.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Marketing field, required.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in digital marketing tools: Google Analytics (GA), GoogleTag Manager (GTM), preferred.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology, required.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferred.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Goleta, CA, USA