V&S Galvanizing LLC, the leader in steal coating industry, has over 100 years of experience in Hot Dip Galvanizing. Currently we operate over 30 galvanizing plants in the U.S.
and Europe, featuring exceptional service to small fabricators as well as larger companies known
We are currently searching for an outstanding individual to fill our Maintenance Supervisor position at our New Castle, DE facility.
- Supervise maintenance technicians/helpers
- Maintain troubleshoot and repair overhead cranes and forklifts
- Inspect and perform routine maintenance on all equipment
- Perform building repairs and maintenance
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and upkeep
- Electrical experience is a required
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
Maintain ISO records and paperwork
- High School or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision
Has the ability to read and understand detailed mechanical assembly drawings, detailed
machining drawings and electrical schematics/drawings
A minimum of two (2) years Maintenance/Diesel Mechanic experience in a manufacturing
Must be able to build and rebuild machinery as necessary
A meaningful compensation package will be developed that includes:
- Competitive Pay.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Premium benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Package for employee and family.
- 401k program with company match.
Reply online with resume or email to: email@example.com
Pick up application in person at:
V&S Delaware Galvanizing, LLC
511 Carroll Dr
New Castle, DE 19720
For more information please visit our website: https://hotdipgalvanizing.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Scale: $55K - $75K
- Job Family V&S Maintenance
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- 511 Carroll Dr, New Castle, DE 19720, USA