Supervisor II/III - Assessment & Intake
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
Prototypes offers residential and outpatient substance use disorder (SUD) treatment and mental health services. Prototypes is a leader in the field of SUD services community mental health, and criminal justice treatment. Prototypes installs hope that recovery is possible. This is a team supervisor position for our assessment and intake departments.
The Supervisor II/III is responsible for the leadership of an 7-8 person team comprised of substance abuse counselors and mental health therapists. The Supervisor II/III should have a strong understanding of assessment and referrals in a substance abuse treatment setting and be able to support and guide staff providing these interventions.
- Responsible for providing direct supervision, training, and guidance to the direct service staff assigned. B. Ensures all direct reports are in compliance with HR 360 policies, procedures and position expectations and performance goals.
- Gives ongoing feedback and conducts formal performance evaluations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for clinical and administrative oversight of all treatment services provided by direct reports within scope of practice.
- Responsible for ensuring that direct reports provide strengths based, trauma informed, and culturally competent services.
- Assumes ownership for any crisis situation as it relates to service delivery and sees it through to completion. This may include: consultation, direct service, crisis intervention, ensuring proper documentation, on-call duties, and LPS responsibilities as applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that all treatment service plans and activities are executed in keeping with the organization’s values, mission, vision and strategy.
- Responsible for maintaining team productivity and contract utilization.
- Participate in manager on call and LPS rotation.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Registered or licensed with the BBS as a social worker, professional clinical counselor, or marriage and family therapist with 5 years of progressive responsibility in a substance abuse or mental health treatment setting.
- Preferable a minimum of two years’ experience providing supervision to direct service providers in comparable size agencies with similar clients.
- Experience with efficient and effective treatment and management of clients with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Knowledge of and experience with providing trauma informed services -Bilingual Spanish strongly desired.
Background Clearance Required:
- CDCR fingerprint clearance.
- Must not be on parole or probation for a minimum of two years.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Salary
- Los Angeles, CA, USA