DMC Administrative Assistant - Men's Residential Treatment
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated, compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental health services, and substance use disorder treatment.
HealthRIGHT 360 offers residential treatment services designed to serve individuals and families with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our program helps clients address addiction and related issues, increase skills, manage stressors, connect to supportive service, and build a foundation for lasting recovery. Residential programs run 24/7 and Individual and group therapy, family therapy, individualized case management, treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, Medication support services, and crisis intervention.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
The DMC Administrative Coordinator is responsible for clerical and administrative support for the SF-DMC 3.5, 3.1 and withdrawal management pay source. Providing high quality customer service, the DMC Administrative Coordinator ensures that the administrative and compliance needs of the SF-DMC contract are met and in compliance with agency policies and procedures.
Men's Residential Treatment is a 115 bed facility comprised of withdrawal management and substance use treatment. Population served are self-referred, and mandated clients, many of who have co-occurring disorders. Treatment is composed of group and individual counseling, client also have access to on-site therapists that can provide weekly individual sessions. Treatment for most clients is 90 days and after 90 days the majority of clients transition to a less intensive form of residential treatment.
- Responsible for daily update of Withdrawal Management and Residential Tracking Sheet
- Tracks clinical services daily to ensure Billable Bed Day goals are being met.
- Run daily SF-DMC Unbillable Day Report.
- Produce Weekly Summary to Program Director of all clinical services and attendance records including outstanding documentation.
- Assign new residential admits to SUD Counselor, to daily assigned clinical groups, and create individual clinical schedule.
- Facilitate Rollover Orientation to new residential admits and review individual clinical schedules, and program expectations.
- Will ensure that all DMC documentation (i.e., transportation services, Interpretive Summary, ASI, Treatment Plans, Medical Necessity Forms, PIRP Notes, Discharge Summary Plans, Individual and Group sessions.) are completed in Welligent.
- Maintain excel tracking sheets for Reauthorizations, DMC documentation, pay sources, group attendance, and transportation.
- Work with Clinical Director to ensure discharges are up to date for Withdrawal Management and Residential clients.
- At the end of the month provide Clinical Director all outstanding documentation including pending discharges.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years or more experience in an administrative role
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Background Clearance
- Must not be on active parole or probation
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Desired: Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse, mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to economic self sufficiency
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- San Francisco, CA, USA