Case Manager - Pasadena Adult Outpatient Program
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
This is a union position.
The Pasadena Adult Outpatient Program, funded by the Department of Mental Health, provides services in an outpatient community mental health clinic setting. Services include case management, individual therapy, group therapy, occupational therapy, and medication support services. Services are delivered both on-site, in the field, and via telehealth and telephone.
Case Manager's primary duties include working with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients to develop skills in order to increase their social and occupational functioning, linking clients to resources, such as housing, employment, and medical services, and providing individual and group treatment. Case Managers are responsible for maintaining client records and documentation in accordance with the Department of Mental Health and agency standards.
- Provide case management services to clients as assigned.
- Serve as care coordinator for clients as assigned. Responsibilities include coordination of all services with other providers and completion of all coordinated care documentation.
- Assist clients in developing social and occupational skills to support increased functioning and self-sufficiency.
- Assist clients with accessing resources related to housing, benefits, employment, education, transportation, medical and other needed services.
- Facilitate skill-building groups.
- Assist in crisis and symptom management.
- Provide field based services as required by program.
- Work as an active member of a multidisciplinary team and collaborate with team members.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some experience providing case management services required Must complete HIPAA training.
- Must be able to pass background/criminal check.
- Valid CA Driver License and automobile insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $28.00
- Pasadena, CA 91107, USA