Client Advocate - Prototypes- Pasadena Mental Health Clinic
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
The Pasadena Outpatient Behavioral Health Program, funded by the Department of Mental Health, Client Advocate provides administrative services in an outpatient community mental health clinic setting. Services are delivered on-site. Client Advocate primary duties include assisting the agency with day-to-day functions and performs general administrative tasks, assisting the Intake Dept with initial non-clinical sections of the intake process; assisting in maintaining/updating computerized appointment system and/or other assigned electronic systems. Assisting medical records staff with processing requests for medical records and client client data entry in accordance with guidelines established by HealthRight360 to satisfy internal and external evaluating requirements. This is a temporary position that may lead to a permanent position. This is a union position.
- Answering and directing calls.
- Welcoming/checking in clients, visitors and vendors for appointments, groups, meetings and deliveries.
- Completing initial portions of new client intake/registration.
- Accepting and distributing mail, faxes, packages and supply orders.
- Document scanning.
- Electronic health records data entry as assigned.
- Financial and demographic updates.
- Scheduling/re-scheduling appointments and completing reminder calls.
- Assists staff and clients with questions and needs.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in front desk, reception, administrative and/or customer service in a medical, mental health or drug treatment facility.
- Must complete HIPAA training.
- Must be able to pass background/criminal check.
- Valid CA Driver License and automobile insurance.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Pasadena, CA, USA