Clinical Manager - MLK BHC Residential -
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated, compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental health services, and substance use disorder treatment.
HealthRIGHT 360 offers residential treatment services designed to serve individuals and families with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our program helps clients address addiction and related issues, increase skills, manage stressors, connect to supportive service, and build a foundation for lasting recovery. Residential programs run 24/7 and Individual and group therapy, family therapy, individualized case management, treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, Medication support services, and crisis intervention.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
The Clinical Manager must be a LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD with license through Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) or the California Board of Psychology (CBP), with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience.
As per contract, all staff hired MUST be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and when eligible, receive their booster shot.
Prototypes, a program of HealthRIGHT 360’s residential substance use disorder (SUD) program is a new program contracted with Department of Public Health’s (DPH) Substance Abuse Prevention and Control (SAPC) program for residential drug Medi-Cal (DMC) services for up to 99 adult men and women: 33 that are for men who are judicially involved, 33 for men, and 33 for women. The BHC’s residential DMC program will employ 100 people and works closely with the other BHC programs to provide a continuum of services for low income/Medi-Cal population. The program is located on the campus of Martin Luther King Jr. Hospital in the Willowbrook area of South Los Angeles and will serve all LA County residents.
The Clinical Manager is a licensed clinician maintaining a valid BBS or CPB license. The Clinical Manager is responsible for oversight of day-to-day program operations of assigned HealthRIGHT 360’s program(s) and location/department. The Clinical Manager provides training and leadership development to the program supervisors. The Clinical Manager ensures the staff have the training and resources needed to successfully provide best practice in Clinical Services. The Clinical Manager is self-motivated and driven to insure the program is operating up to full potential. The manager assists to ensure utilization and productivity goals are met. The Clinical Manager must be a LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD with license through Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) or the California Board of Psychology (CBP), with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience. As per contract, all staff hired MUST be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and when eligible, receive their booster shot.
- Manages day to day program operations and oversight of assigned programs and facility.
- Responsible for all facility related matters to ensure that program(s) operate efficiently and safely and works collaboratively with all level staff across programs.
- Assumes ownership for any facility or program crisis situation and sees it through to completion.
- Understands Prototypes HealthRIGHT strategic vision and finds ways to implement and execute the vision at the treatment services level.
- Responsible for compliance with all programmatic or project contractual requirements., environmental, safety and health requirements of the program(s) assigned.
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures as it relates to day-to-day program operations in collaboration with QI and EHR staff.
- Implements improvements in policies and procedures and in the integration of behavioral health services to improve the quality and continuum of client care.
- Attends external program specific meetings and events to ensure that the program is in compliance and is kept up to date on trends related to client treatment and care and to represent Prototypes.
- Ensures that all supervisors and direct service staff provide treatment in accordance with Prototypes mission and value, and strengths based, trauma informed, and culturally competent services.
- Responsible for program decisions being guided by a client centered approach.
- Responsible for ensuring all direct reports and service providers submit documentation in accordance with program and regulatory requirements, and are in compliance with all Prototypes’ policies and procedures, position expectations, and performance goals.
- Responsible for providing direct supervision, training, and guidance to the supervisors and direct service staff assigned.
- Responsible for assigned programs being in compliance with policies and procedures to manage risk as well as all funding mandates.
- Monitor’s program budgets and facilitates response to ensure utilization.
- Assists the Director by ensuring program/projects stay within agreed budgetary limitations.
- Ensures all direct reports and direct service providers meet productivity and utilization expectations.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD with license through Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) or the California Board of Psychology (CBP).
- Minimum of two years’ experience providing supervision to direct service providers in comparable size agencies with similar clients.
- Experience with efficient and effective treatment and management of adult clients with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Knowledge of and experience with providing trauma informed services.
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Los Angeles, CA 90059, USA