On-Call Monitor - Women's HOPE
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
Monitors are responsible for maintaining and assessing the safety and security of the program and its residents while providing a supportive treatment environment. Through effective communication, Monitors relay relevant information to other members of the interdisciplinary team and performs crisis intervention as needed. Monitors ensure that the treatment environment is safe and welcoming.
Safety and Security Responsibilities: Performs house runs to ensure and maintain accountability of all clients and the safety and security of the facility. Performs crisis intervention and communicates with treatment team as unforeseen situations arise. Documents client updates and incidents in the facility log daily. Performs CPR and First Aid as needed. May work weekends and holidays as needed.
Treatment Setting Responsibilities: When assigned the DOT, documents and accurately distributes client money, ensures client medications is securely stored and properly accounted for and hold facility keys and floater cellular phones. As needed, transports clients in company vehicle to offsite appointments related to their treatment. Attends required trainings and meetings.
And, other duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment
- A valid California driver’s license
- Drug and Alcohol Certification recognized by DHCS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Must not be on active parole or probation
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word Outlook and internet applications
- Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse, mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to economic self sufficiency
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are imperative
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Action oriented. Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities. Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of interdisciplinary team and independently assume responsibility
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization including working with organization leadership and high-level representatives of partner organizations
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while maintaining overall direction and structured priorities
- Knowledge of co-occurring disorders and trauma informed treatment
- Knowledge of Clinical documentation (treatment plans, progress notes etc.)
- Experience working with criminal justice population
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- San Francisco, CA, USA