Part Time Overnight Monitor - Re-Entry and Recovery Housing (RBH)
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated, compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental health services, and substance use disorder treatment.
HealthRIGHT 360 offers residential treatment services designed to serve individuals and families with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our program helps clients address addiction and related issues, increase skills, manage stressors, connect to supportive service, and build a foundation for lasting recovery. Residential programs run 24/7 and Individual and group therapy, family therapy, individualized case management, treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, Medication support services, and crisis intervention.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
The hours for this position are 10:00PM to 6:30AM Friday and Saturday night and On-Call as needed.
The Re-entry and Recovery Housing (RRH) is a program of HealthRight360 and serves 25 male participants. These participants are from the Criminal Justice and Substance Use Disorder population, having completed residential treatment or coming directly from incarceration. The participants work to transition from residential treatment and incarceration to being fully productive members of the society. Participants search for employment, attend required meetings and work to reintegrate with their families.
Monitor Overnight maintain and assess the safety and security of the residence and its 25 residents throughout the night. Monitor Overnight ensure that the living environment is safe and welcoming, relay relevant information to other members of the RRH Team and preforms crisis intervention as needed.
- Remain alert and awake during the entire overnight shift.
- Perform room checks to ensure and maintain accountability of all residents and safety and security of the facility.
- Perform crisis intervention and communicates with RRH Team as unforeseen situations arise.
- Assists the Housing Supervisor with the compliance of the Site Specific Emergency Response Plans.
- Completes STOP and Agency incidents reports in a timely manner.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- First Aid Certified.
- CPR Certified.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $18.00
- Escondido, CA 92025, USA