Clinical Therapist I/II - Pomona Adult Program
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
Pomona TAY program - Transitional age youth is ages 16-25, referral and criteria only based. The program is 18-24 months intense stabilizing program to get on medication, stabilize, reduce/eliminate hospitalizations, and prepare for step down to a lower level of care. Clients must be referred to our program via DMH and must meet criteria to be accepted (psychosis, homelessness, history of hospitalizations, co-occurring). FSP is the highest level of care a client can receive before a psychiatric hospitalization. It is a high intensity, field based program with weekly requirements to meet with the therapist and case manager. The goal is to work towards independence and stability before graduating/stepping down.
The Clinical Therapist I/II will provide quality, culturally competent, trauma informed services to clients in FSP TAY program. Strong collaboration with FSP team, DMH and other providers.
- Coordination of care for TAY population that are receiving mental health services.
- Coordination of treatment with Probation, SUD staff and Case Manager.
- Weekly productivity expectations.
- 24 hour documentation time expectation.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- MFT, MSW or Ph.D./Psy/D. from regionally accredited graduate program.
- Two years minimum clinical experience in delivering direct mental health services to children.
- Prefer experience in using evidenced-based practices and trauma-informed care.
- Prefer experience with Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Documentation.
- Must be open to a flexible work schedule that may include evenings and/or weekends.
- Must be able to pass background/criminal check.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid California Driver's License and proof of insurance
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Must be registered with the BBS, licensed or license eligible.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $85,000.00
- Pomona, CA, USA