Care Coordinator I/II - ASATS
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
Do you want to work in a fun, meaningful, family-oriented environment with a diverse group of colleagues and an excellent supportive network? Are you looking for a substance use treatment experience? Then you've come to the right place!
ASATS (Adult Substance Abuse Treatment Services) was first established in 1996 as a managed care program for providing, culturally and linguistically proficient outpatient substance abuse services in Santa Clara County. ASATS initially specialized in treatment services for the Asian and Pacific Islander (A/PI) communities, but has proven to be effective in working with diverse communities at large. Clients in this program range from 18 years old and over. Intern can shadow services that include Intake and Assessment, Treatment Planning, Group and Individual Counseling, Targeted Case Management and Continuing Care/Recovery services. Most services can be shadowed at clinic/agency site, and at times, can be shadowed in the community and in-home. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic interns who want to make a positive impact in our client's lives as well as in the community.
- Experience in providing counseling services to adults.
- Experience with Drug Medi-CAL Documentation.
- Knowledge of treating clients with substance use disorders.
- Provide counseling services to adult clients participating in Outpatient Drug Treatment Services.
- Timely and impeccable documentation of services in agency's Electronic Health Recover System, using Drug Medi-Cal Documentation standards.
- Working within a team of clinicians, intake coordinators, clinical supervisors, and other support staff.
- Maintain positive working relationships with outside Providers, Community Based Organizations, and funders.
- Utilize evidence based practice and models.
- Adhere to State, County, Agency requirements relating to processes, documentation, productivity, quality improvement, and whole person care.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Certification in a Drug and Alcohol program recognized by DHCS OR Bachelor's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, related to field with current registration in a Drug and Alcohol Certification program recognized by DHCS.
- Knowledge of substance use recovery principles and resources; including Co-occurring disorders and Trauma-informed treatment.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records is desired!
- Registration with Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) is preferred!
- Fluency in reading and writing in Spanish and/or Vietnamese is a MAJOR plus!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35.00
- San Jose, CA 95122, USA