Clinical Therapist - Project HERE/Youth Mental Health
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
AARS/HR 360 Youth Mental Health Clinical Therapist supports people in our community who are most impacted by mental health limitations and poverty - many of whom are affected by mental health issues and substance use. Clinical Therapist will carry a caseload and provide treatment to clients ages 6-21. The Clinical Therapist will participate in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team and support our community by providing compassionate, integrated care, at a personal and caring level.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, the Clinical Therapist will be responsible for conducting biopsychosocial assessments, developing treatment plans and monitoring client's treatment progress. In addition, the Clinical Therapist will be documenting and maintaining accurate records in accordance with guidelines established by HealthRIGHT 360. Participation in individual and group supervision is mandatory.
Conducting community outreach will also be a vital part of the role.
This job might be for you if:
- You get a kick out of supporting clients meet those “aha!” moments during sessions.
- You are patient, level headed, and cool under pressure.
- You communicate clearly. You are organized. You submit quality and timely notes as well as accountable for your actions.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you are flexible and can adapt.
- You are driven. You volunteer to new challenges without being asked.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field with current registration with Behavioral Board of Sciences (BBS). Those who are pending BBS registered may be considered. Supervision hours available!
- First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment.
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment.
- Valid California driver's license.
- Ideal candidate will also have extensive experience with substance use treatment including certification/registration with a Drug and Alcohol Certification program recognized by DHCS.
- Knowledge of /Experience with Medi-Cal documentation standards.
- Spanish & Vietnamese speaking preferred.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- San Jose, CA, USA