Health and Wellness Coordinator- 815 Residential Services
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated, compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental health services, and substance use disorder treatment.
HealthRIGHT 360 offers residential treatment services designed to serve individuals and families with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our program helps clients address addiction and related issues, increase skills, manage stressors, connect to supportive service, and build a foundation for lasting recovery. Residential programs run 24/7 and Individual and group therapy, family therapy, individualized case management, treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, Medication support services, and crisis intervention.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
This is a union position.
The Dual Diagnosis treatment facility at 815 Buena Vista (815) is co-ed program with approximately 100 beds that provides clients with residential withdrawal management and treatment for co-occurring behavioral health and Substance Use Disorder (SUD). Clients are supported by a team of SUD and behavioral health professionals who provide counseling and education for substance abuse disorder, life skills, as well as individual and group therapy. The Med Runner/Health and Wellness Coordinator is an integral part of this interdisciplinary team that supports our clients in navigating evidence-based treatment plans and the healthcare system. Our goal is that our clients transition into the community with skills and resources to independently sustain their recovery goals and optimal well-being.
The Med Runner/Health and Wellness Coordinator (HWC) splits time between obtaining prescription medications from local retail pharmacies and performing in the Health and Wellness Coordinator role on the 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM shift. By collating and managing protected health information (PHI) and obtaining medications for clients of the Withdrawal Management Unit they support a critical time in a client's recovery. When performing in the HWC role, they extend this support across the care continuum by maintaining the secure inventory of medication, medication administration records, directly observing and documenting medication therapies for approximately 45 clients in treatment for substance use with co-occurring disorders.
- Maintains confidentiality and a secure chain-of-custody in the retrieval and delivery of client prescriptions, which include, but are not limited to, controlled substances and psychotropic medications.
- Accountable for accurate and precise documentation related to medication on the units.
- Collaboration with Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) providers, Withdrawal Management staff, and other stakeholders invested in the client's well-being to ensure treatment plans and medication regimens are accurately implemented on the unit.
- Champions the building of clients skill-sets as they move toward independently managing their own healthcare.
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) practices to maintain safety across all units.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- CA Driver's License.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment.
- CPR Certified within 30 days of employment.
- Computer Literacy: Skilled computer-based work tasks; uses technology to enhance job performance.
- Tolerance for Stress, Ambiguity, and Change: Handles complex problems and change with minimal supervision; demonstrates flexibility and versatility in achieving key goals and priorities.
- Cultural Humility: Ability to work with a vulnerable and diverse population while withholding judgment. Willingly open to learn and understand different perspectives.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $31.00
- Max Hiring Rate $34.00
- San Francisco, CA 94117, USA