AOD Counselor - FOTEP
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated, compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental health services, and substance use disorder treatment.
HealthRIGHT 360 offers residential treatment services designed to serve individuals and families with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our program helps clients address addiction and related issues, increase skills, manage stressors, connect to supportive service, and build a foundation for lasting recovery. Residential programs run 24/7 and Individual and group therapy, family therapy, individualized case management, treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, Medication support services, and crisis intervention.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
You will be working in an environment that is fast paced, cutting edge and friendly towards its employees. Your input is valuable and your creativity is welcomed. You will learn up to date relevant information that will enhance your career and foster your professional growth. All team members work together to accomplish a goal of reuniting mothers with their children while providing a safe environment for clients to grow and thrive. If this sounds like something that you are interested in doing, please apply.
- Client record keeping
- Treatment planning
- Conduct assessments with accuracy
- Discharge planning
- Crisis intervention
- Health and Safety trainings
- Agency Trainings
- Facility safety
- Follow all Agency PnP related to COVID-19 response
- Maintain AOD certification
- Maintain CPR/First Aide Certification
- Participate in team meetings
- Effectively coach clients
- Group Facilitation (includes teaching evidenced based curriculum)
- Individual Counseling
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 2 years of experience working in a residential program
- Certified or in the process of becoming certified
- Able to learn new and up to date documentation practices
- Flexible with shifts
- Knowledgeable with computer systems
- Some college experience
- Can not be on parole or probation
- Must be able to pass a background clearance
- Must have insight into the struggle of clients suffering from mental health and SUD issues
- Must be able to utilize MI techniques to deescalate client behavior
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $28.00
- El Monte, CA, USA