Job Developer- PRCS
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
In partnership with Los Angeles County Probation, job Developers shall work collaboratively with HealthRIGHT360 Employment Case Managers and outside agencies to provide assistance to program participants in obtaining employment that meet employment case plan goals and to achieve successful program outcomes.
Job Developers with a minimum of two years’ experience providing job development services, will develop, coordinate, and secure employment opportunities for participants by fostering partnerships with entities including, but not limited to, County Office of Small Business Program participants, business owners, Work Source Centers, temporary employment agencies, Workforce Investment Boards, Foundations, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), private and local government agencies, educational institutions, and vocational trade school to establish a network of employers that are willing to hire program participants as vacancies occur.
Build sustainable relationships with potential employers through a range of outreach and marketing initiatives (telephone, field visits, job fairs, direct mail, presentations, marketing materials, social networking, etc.) and auxiliary funding requests.
- Identify industries and employers willing to hire individuals in the criminal justice population.
- Assist employers to obtain tax benefits and federal bonding incentives offered to employers who hire individuals in the criminal justice population.
- Stay abreast on local business and industry development trends.
- Attend job fairs and employment networking events to represent the program and seek employment resources.
- Responsible for documenting participant status and progress for job placement opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files for participants including all Probation required documents and ensures receipt of necessary paperwork from CBPs.
- Tracks outcomes and monitors subcontractor contractual and service provision quality assurance.
- Identifies and tracks all participants’ outcomes for reporting to County PRCS representatives.
- Maintains accurate records through entering data/documentation into electronic database for all participants in accordance with guidelines established by HealthRIGHT360 to satisfy internal and external evaluating requirements.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A valid California driver’s license.
- A dependable vehicle in working order.
Background Clearance Required:
- Ability to clear and maintain LA County Probation clearance (must be off of Parole or Probation)
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Dockweiler, CA 90007, USA