Maintenance Worker - Operations
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
This is a union position.
HealthRIGHT 360 is a family of integrated health programs that provides compassionate care and treatment to over 38,000 individuals a year through more than 70 distinct and culturally competent programs in 13 California counties.
We provide services, regardless of one's ability to pay, inspired by our belief that healthcare is a right, not a privilege.
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for providing maintenance and janitorial services to HealthRIGHT 360 facilities. Providing high quality customer service, the Maintenance Worker ensures that the operational needs of facilities are met.
Maintenance Responsibilities: Checks and replenishes supplies. Ensures that facility functions are operating properly (e.g., light bulbs/fixtures). Repairs damaged areas of facility. Assesses repairs and maintenance needs for outside contracting as needed. Assists professional contractors. Works as team with Operations and performs functions that further Department and Agency. Assists with special projects, as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises and trains residents assigned to maintenance and janitorial work.
Administrative Responsibilities: Keeps records of jobs completed for weekly maintenance summary. Submits purchase orders. Processes maintenance request forms.
Health and Safety Responsibilities: Assist with building compliance with all regulatory agencies, funding sources, certification and licensing boards including but not limited to CARF and OSHA. Assists the Health & Safety Monitor of each site with the compliance of Site Specific Emergency Response Plans.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data.
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility and reliability are imperative.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Action oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities.
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of interdisciplinary team and independently assume responsibility.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in whenever needed.
- Able to communicate well at all levels of the organization including working with organization leadership and high-level representatives of partner organizations.
- Able to work within a frequently changing project scope while maintaining overall direction and structured priorities.
- Experience working with criminal justice population.
And, other duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid and clean California driver’s license.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and have own tools.
- Knowledge of basic building trades techniques.
- Experience with wide variety of construction tools, methods and materials.
- Understanding of and the ability to maintain boundaries with clients.
- Handyman experience.
- Must be able to work weekends; some evenings may be required.
- Must be able to travel, if needed.
- Knowledge of building code and licensing requirements for residential treatment facilities.
- Experience with earthquake preparedness.
- Knowledge of substance abuse treatment.
Background Clearance Required:
- Must not be on active parole or probation.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Max Hiring Rate $24.00
- Escondido, CA, USA