Clinical Therapist - Adult Outpatient Mental Health
HealthRIGHT 360 gives hope, builds health, and changes lives for people in need by providing comprehensive, integrated, compassionate care that includes primary medical care, mental health services, and substance use disorder treatment. Our Outpatient services specialize in treatment mental health and substance use disorders with treatment and skills groups, as well as community resources.
Outpatient programs provide trauma-informed care aimed at reducing the harmful impacts of substance use. Participants and their counselors work collaboratively to design an integrated, individualized, strengths-based treatment experience geared towards addressing each client’s specific needs and goals. Outpatient programs provide Individual and group therapy, individualized case management, treatment planning, drug and alcohol counseling, crisis intervention, and connection to social support services.
Benefits and perks:
- HR360 offers a robust benefits package, including PTO, 15 paid holidays, commuter benefits, retirement plans, and more!
- Employees qualify for public loan forgiveness programs
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Work with mission driven, compassionate colleagues and make a difference every day in the work that you do.
This is a union position.
The Pasadena Outpatient Care Services Program, funded by the Department of Mental Health, provides integrated services in an outpatient community mental health clinic setting. Services include individual therapy, group therapy, case management, occupational therapy, and medication support services. Services are delivered in-person and via telehealth.
Clinician's primary duties include providing individual and group therapy and conducting diagnostic assessments with an adult outpatient population. The clinician also works with other members of the treatment team to provide integrated and trauma-informed care to clients, and provides case management and crisis intervention, as needed. The clinician is expected to complete high quality, clinical documentation, according to agency, HIPAA, and Department of Mental Health standards, within 24 hours of service.
- Provide individual and group therapy.
- Conduct diagnostic biopsychosocial assessments.
- Serve as care coordinator for clients. Responsibilities include coordination of services with other providers and completion of coordinated care documentation.
- Provide case management services, as needed.
- Work as part of treatment team in collaboration with the medication service providers, therapists, case manager and other team members.
- Provide crisis and symptom management from a trauma-informed lens.
- Provide field-based services, as needed.
- Provide 24 hour, 7 days per week after hours coverage, when assigned.
- Complete high quality clinical documentation within 24 hours of service.
- Meet expected performance hours as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- MA, MSW or Ph.D/Psy.D from regionally accredited graduate program Current registration with BBS or CBP.
- Two years minimum clinical experience in delivering mental health services.
- Valid CA driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Must be able to pass background/criminal check Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Preferred experience with Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Documentation.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with the California Department of Public Health's mandate, all employees must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are available.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $62,400.00
- Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Pasadena, CA, USA