Director of Nursing - Orchard Heights
Orchard Heights is looking for a Director of Nursing (RN) to join our assisted living care team!
The DON will establish, implement, and evaluate goals and objectives for clinical services that meet and promote the standards of the NYS Department of Health and overall high-quality resident care and services.
The DON ensures that care is coordinated between services and that all resident needs are identified through the assessment process and addressed through the implementation of the care plan developed for each resident.
The DON exemplifies strong leadership skills and also works well within a team environment.
- A valid NYS RN license in good standing
- Prior nursing experience with an adult population, providing supportive care services in an adult care facility or long-term care building. Supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively and cooperatively with the residents, their families, facility staff, direct reports and Administration.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to address unpredictable needs.
Our Administrator is scheduling interviews now, so don't wait! Send your resume today!
* COVID vaccination required by Department of Health
Orchard Heights Offers the following Full-Time benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· Health insurance
· Dental & vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Life insurance
· 401(k) matching
· Referral programs
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pay for performance incentives every 6 months
· Employee discount
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $85,000.00
- Orchard Heights, 5200 Chestnut Ridge Road, Orchard Park, New York, United States of America