Adult Day Services | Integration Specialist | $15 | People Services
Goodwill's Mission: Transforming the lives of the individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
Enjoy being out in the community? This position may be for you!
You will be assisting individuals with disabilities gain independence out in the community. What that means for you, is you wouldn't be stuck behind a desk!
Adult Day Services | Integration Specialist- Summary of Role:
- Support and assist individuals with developmental disabilities or other barriers to increase person-centered, individualized integration and vocational exploration in the community.
- Design and implement skill building activities in naturally occurring settings (conflict resolution, interpersonal skills, transportation safety, and communication, etc.).
- Provide coaching and mentoring in the community to individuals to achieve full integration.
- Monitor the health and safety practices of participants, complying with all company, state, and federal regulations.
Adult Day Services | Integration Specialist - Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Must maintain all Goodwill offered certifications: CPR, First Aid, CITIES, and Med Administration
- Valid OH Driver's License & Auto Insurance
Adult Day Services | Integration Specialist- Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Ins
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- Paid Training
Non-profit employer; experience qualifies for public service student loan forgiveness.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
At Goodwill, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Promotion and Growth Opportunities
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness
Paid time off
- Employee Discount at all Goodwill Columbus Stores
Goodwill Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.goodwillcolumbus.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Required Education High School
- Columbus Metropolitan Area, OH, USA