Workforce Development Coordinator
Goodwill's Mission: Transforming the lives of the individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
Curate Digital Literacy course materials, coordinate facilitation of course materials and training delivery, collaborate with community partners, supervision of Upskilling team, and implement strategic marketing plan to increase community awareness.
- Ensure assigned program activities and customer services are implemented successfully by managing a complicated calendar of service provision needs and ensuring that all customers receive required supports.
- Achieve desired outcomes while managing labor costs of hourly employees.
- Directly supervise assigned staff including hourly and salaried positions.
- Make recommendations for hiring and dismissing employees, conduct performance appraisals, and provide regular feedback and guidance.
- Ensure employees receive proper training and development opportunities.
- Review and approve all monthly billing activities completed by direct delivery staff. Match invoices to reports and submit to referring agencies, in a timely fashion, for payment.
- Maintain records of staff activities and provide staff consultations on clinical and/or social service issues.
- Review and approve monthly reports submitted by staff. Verify that case notes and daily observation logs are completed accurately and timely.
- Curate curriculum for Digital Literacy for community-based trainings.
- Implementation of strategic social media campaigns.
Education and Experience – An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
·Four-year college degree in business, social work, human services, public administration, human resources, communications or related field, or six years comparable work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum three years of experience in program coordination or experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Requires certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Must have valid OH driver’s license and personal car insurance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and basic office equipment/machines.
- Clear verbal communication skills and ability to give and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make responsible decisions.
- Ability to use good judgment and think quickly and rationally in difficult or stressful situations.
At Goodwill, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Promotion and Growth Opportunities
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness
Paid time off
- Employee Discount at all Goodwill Columbus Stores
Goodwill Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.goodwillcolumbus.org
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbus, OH, USA